168 Konrad crescent, Suite 200, Markham, ON, L3R 9T9, Canada
- 3326 - Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs and Drug Delivery System
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.