Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University
Alabama A&M University (AAMU)
Box 1268, Normal, AL 35762 USA
- 3977 - Microwave Radiometry for Prognosis of Emergency Hydrological Situation
- A-629 - Oxidic and Chalcogenidic Films
- K-1585 - Holographic Complex for Measurements of Dynamic Deformations
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
- Other / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.