Akita 010-8502, Japan
- 2455 - Aluminum Alloys with Ceramic Coatings
- B-543 - Low-voltage modulators
- B-671 - Vertical Conveying of High-Viscous Solutions
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Ceramics / Materials
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics / Information and Communications
- Composites / Materials
- Fluid Mechanics and Gas Dynamics / Physics
- Building Industry Technology / Other
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.