AEA Technology, plc
329 Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0RA, UK
- 0797 - Safe Operation of VVER Reactor
- 1446 - Radiowaste Disposal in the Permafrost
- B-567 - Treatment of Liquid Radioactive Waste with Organic Components
- Materials and Materials Conversion / Fission Reactors
- Modelling / Fission Reactors
- Waste Disposal / Environment
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.