Institute of Plasma Physics & Laser Microfusion
Institute of Plasma Physics & Laser Microfusion (IPPLM)
23 Hery Str., 01-497 Warsaw, Poland
- 3906 - Beryllium Samples under Tritium Irradiation
- Destruction and Conversion / Chemistry
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Inertial Confinement Systems / Fusion
- Magnetic Confinement Systems / Fusion
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Composites / Materials
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Solid State Physics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.