ISTC can help moderate the cost of Research & Development with our experienced team, building viable economic alternatives for CIS experts and engineers.
Benefits of cooperation:
- No cost technology R&D search;
- Moderate project R&D costs;
- Complete control of funds assured through ISTC;
- Direct tax-free grant payments to recipients via ISTC;
- Customs and duty-free imports of equipment via ISTC;
- On-site monitoring and audits by professional ISTC project management;
- On-site supported visits to institutes and closed cities;
- Access to ISTC networks across CIS;
- Intellectual Property Rights support;
- ISTC support programs (competency building, travel grants, seminars and workshops);
- Multi-lingual staff (english, kazakh, russian and etc.).
CLEAVE David (ISTC Executive Director)
Phone: +7 7172 769534
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.